Tomato Planting: A 3 Day Endeavor

The one thing I kept on pestering Courtney about was tomatoes. There were so many in the greenhouse, all quite tall, and I wanted to put those puppies in the ground.

      When do you think we should plant the tomatoes? Is it still too cold at night? Oh, its going to rain so its too wet? 
      

So I was really excited when I found out we were going to start planting tomatoes. I guess I didn't realize what 97 varieties of tomatoes looked like in terms of field labor. Boy am I glad we have so many workers. I would still be in that field otherwise. And thankfully they all made it a blast.

The green between the tarps is our very favorite- clover pathways.
Volunteer Coordinator (Drew) is frankly the most cheerful intern.


















Food safety coordinator (Kendra) and Gordon Parks Outreach Intern (Nate)
 enjoying the smell of fish emulsion while planting tomatoes.



Brienne

5 comments:

  1. good information , interesting and useful . Thank you for the information.
    sorry i from Indonesia , wanted to share his knowledge of health , can be found here :
    Obat Flek Paru-Paru
    cara mengobati penyakit tbc
    cara mengobati kelenjar getah bening
    cara mengobati penyakit jantung
    cara mengobati penyakit kista
    cara menyembuhkan penyakit jantung
    Hope it is useful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is very useful for those who are reading it, it's a shame if people skip reading. I also have articles that may be beneficial, as this article: cara menghilangkan jerawat batu pengobatan alternatif kanker selain imunoterapi obat panu disekujur tubuh or also obat mata minus di spesialis dokter mata obat untuk mengatasi kelenjar ludah I believe it would be useful. and which is also very useful to increase knowledge obat hepatitis di apotik pengobatan alternatif kanker selain radioterapi obat untuk mengatasi cacing kremi thanks may be useful for all.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I was confused to comment, if I exaggerated when I said it was a remarkable article. I was amazed by the contents and it would like to continue reading even if the eyes are tired. really good article anyway. may I share articles like this penyebab kemandulan cara mengobati obat tendonitis/radang tendon gejala cara menyembuhkan usus buntu gejala stroke pengobatan The article discusses health treatment. The next article also discusses the same thing cara menyembuhkan katarak cara mengobati kista ukuran 8cm 7cm these articles I created to share information that might be useful for everyone cara mengobati kista ukuran 5cm 6cm cara mengatasi pengapuran tulang I'd love sharing goodness as with this article, hopefully it can benefit others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning to all and thank you very much for this one site that always presents the information.

    ReplyDelete